Healthy air for schools and offices
the energy neutral ventilation solution for meeting rooms- and classrooms
Comfort and Health
of Energy Use in Buildings
Ecosystem for Energy Saving Operation
Driving Cost-Efficient Workplace . Modeling Energy-Efficient Buildings
Healthy buildings (Improved indoor climate)
Continuous steering of the ventilation systems ensures healthy indoor air quality levels. This minimizes the risk of spreading viral diseases, like COVID-19.
Carbon footprint reduction (Sustainable building)
With energy savings from 10 up to 30% on your HVAC system, your building’s carbon footprint is significantly lowered. For a smart, sustainable future.
ROI as fast as One (1) year -Up to 30% energy savings
Your investment can pay out in as fast as less than a year. Up-front investment and/or as service model available.
THE ENERGY NEUTRAL VENTILATION SOLUTION FOR MEETING- AND CLASSROOMS
Dull classroom and workspace air is exchanged for fresh outside air
BEST AIR QUALITY
- Filters from pollen filter to active carbon
- No chance for dirty outdoor air to come in
EASY, MODULAR AND COST-EFFICIENT
- Built-in ready – simple fit in module
- Electronic components compatible with many standards
NO INTERVENTION IN BUILDING INFRASTRUCTURES
- Can be dismantled at any time without interfering with the architecture
- Energy efficient and economical for high air quality
- Protective extra low voltage 12V
- Bypass of power failure with battery possible
- Perfect control technology and optimized motors
- Step by step installation
- Connectivity with building automation and heating for the best efficiency
Smart Building IoT Powered
Multicom utilizes IoT technology to gather data on various aspects within buildings through MulticomIOT massive networked sensors and IoT Telemetic Cloud. The building will be more efficient, cost-optimization, and lower the bad-environmental impact.
The system is only operational when the sensor detects that the room’s air quality is actually bad and ventilation is needed.
Dei Close, Off Okine
Avenue,East Legon, Accra
+233 232 100 100
+233 261 461 024